Job Title: Team Lead – Just Us! Coffeehouse – King’s Wharf
Reports to: Just Us! Coffee Roasters Board Executive
Status: Full time
Salary: Based on qualifications and experience
Location: 15 King’s Wharf, Dartmouth, NS
Working relationships: Coffeehouse employees, Wholesale Sales Department and Director of Coffee,
Just Us! is a worker-owned coffee co-operative based in the Annapolis Valley. We pride ourselves on quality and customer service. If you are passionate about social justice and love coffee & tea, this could be the perfect fit for you! This position is located in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
Overall Purpose of position:
The Coffeehouse Team Lead’s goal is to maintain a culture of best practices in the coffeehouse. The Team Lead is responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective operations of the coffee house, managing staff, and maintaining the standards of Just Us!
- Graduated from Post Secondary education
- 3 to 5 years in Retail Sales with at least 1-2 years Supervisory experience
- Experience with or interest in working for a cooperative organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can identify problems and find solutions
- Ability to effectively manage time and responsibilities
- Ability to work well with others and build effective relationships
- Ability to work independently within frameworks and in a team environments
- Able to use Word, Excel, Email, Power Point and POS
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
Please apply in writing to Kathy Day (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a resume and cover letter by November 21, 2014.