Great Meals for a Change is the perfect tool kit for individuals, organizations or small businesses to engage individuals and support dialogue about sustainable food habits in their communities.
Great Meals for a Change provides a series of fun, educational activities enjoyed while sharing a home cooked meal with friends. The activities create space for dialogue to help deepen our appreciation and understanding of sustainable food, inspire ways to bring good, healthy food into our lives and, engage community members to work towards sustainable, local food systems.
The tool kit contains:
- Host's Manual
- Puzzle and Apple Cards in cloth bag
- Online Menu Creator for customized menus
- 8 Sustainable Food Placemats
- Story Sharing and Food Card Deck
- 6 Sustainable Food Habit Posters
- 6 Sustainable Food Steps Sheets
- 6 Postcards
- Digital files to reprint all the materials
You can get involved in the sustainable food conversations!
- Purchase a kit and become a Lending Library for your community
- Spread the word by displaying a kit at your store, stall or office
- Host a meal and invite others to host meals
For more information see www.greatmealsforachange.ca
Please note: This item is available to be picked up from our Grand Pre location. If you enter this as the only item on your order, you will have the option to select Free Shipping during checkout, and you will need to pick the package up. If you add any other items to your order, or can not pick it up, you will be charged shipping and it will be sent via Canada Post.